The one who tests new features and retests bugged ones.
This application is formal. If you would like to participate in Alpha or Beta tests in a less formal environment, please join this Discord.
- Testing requested features and actively trying to find bugs by doing weird things.
- Create detailed logs about what you did to get to the bug and about the bug itself.
- Write out test cases that are repeatable for future QA tests on the same feature but also tests on other features.
- Suggest improvements to the features tested.
- Attend enough testing sessions to stay on the team. The number is determined by the speed of development.
- Adept at finding bugs and doing what you're not supposed to.
- Extensive knowledge of vanilla and basic-plugin bugs and dupes.
- Able to communicate with others to coordinate a bug breaking method.
- 5+ years playing Minecraft.
- Experience and knowledge of SpaceDelta features.
- Open schedule and able to test whenever asked.
- Willingness to learn and improve your skills.
Interested in working with us?