The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived; the release of SpaceDelta’s Aurora Skyblock! With said release, the staff team and players alike noticed various aspects of gameplay that needed to be touched-up or added upon in addition to some of the suggestions made by you, the player! In this section, we’ll give a quick TL;DR of this week’s patch notes! Buckle up, keep your arms and legs in at all times, and let’s go!
After SpaceDelta’s release Saturday, December 12th, 2020, an unexpected maintenance period occurred. This was primarily to resolve a number of bugs, all of which have been resolved. In addition to this maintenance, you may have noticed several features were delayed such as coinflips, The Void, and the Black Market. In addition, a boss was delayed due to an issue regarding his visibility. All of these features were taken down briefly to resolve bugs, but have now been reinstated as of the release of these patch notes. Lastly, SpaceDelta is glad to announce some additional content coming soon! Included is a Winter Loot Box, available for a one-time purchase on the server store, boasting amazing rewards. Lastly, there’s the Winter Kit, a powerful kit to add to your arsenal! With that, the brief run-down for this week's patch notes concludes. If you’re interested in taking a deeper-dive, check out the section below!
- Recurring Bugs: Resolved many bugs that originated from Beta and recurred after launch.
- Juice Bar Lore: Added fancy new lore for the gambling juices in the Juice Bar.
- Void Portal: Updated the Void Portal to send players to the waiting lobby before joining the event itself. Now, you can explore the amazing waiting room before your time in The Void.
- Rune Loss: Resolved issue regarding runes losing their data upon being applied to your passive slots. Runes will no longer delete themselves upon being applied.
- Black Market Holograms: Resolved holograms that display items in the Black Market displaying various weeks’ items at one time, overlapping and creating chaos.
- Dungeon Levels: Fixed various errors in the Lava and Lab Dungeons in which players were unable to continue forward.
- MultiTool: Fixed the MultiTool not functioning on specific wooden things. Previously, the MultiTool wouldn’t work on naturally generated trees. Now, the tool functions as intended.
- LuckPerms: Pre-applied and formatted permissions for various roles in LuckPerms.
- Parsifal: Resolved issue with Parsifal, one of SpaceDelta’s bosses, disappearing randomly. Despite his wishes to become a magician, we unfortunately had to decline.
- Voting Milestones: Added voting milestones. These occur at 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 votes respectively. Each milestone gives increasingly better rewards including dungeon keys, runes, and more!
- Rune Levels: Added rune levels on display in /runes list. These rune levels display the minimum and maximum levels the rune can reach to better help players understand the runes that they receive.
- New Loot Box: As part of SpaceDelta’s Christmas update, a new loot box has been introduced. This will be a one-time purchase and include rewards such as runes, spacepod flares, and various kits.
- The Winter Kit: Lastly, a brand new kit is being introduced. Like the loot box, this will also be a one-time purchase. The Kit boasts a powerful set of armor and tools to add to your arsenal.
In addition to these new items for sale in SpaceDelta’s shop, there will be a 25% off sale on all ranks ending next week on Christmas, December 25th, 2020.
With that, we wish you Happy Holidays and a fantastic New Year, we’ll see you next time!
- Gaelen Moore