As the Holidays rapidly approached, the SpaceDelta team has been hard at work making sure Aurora Skyblock is in working order for all to enjoy. As new content is added and old content is edited, the Administration and Development teams continue to receive reports of new bugs. As these reports come in, said bugs are resolved as efficiently and as quickly as possible. Similarly to last week, the following section will give you a TL;DR, or summarization, of all the fixes made this week.
With Christmas and other Holidays taking place, we find this week to be relatively slow. The vast majority of bugs being fixed this week are small bugs, which include but are not limited to visual glitches among various other miniscule changes. The format for The Void timer was resolved, as it was previously repeating a one-hour timer. Now, the timer displays properly, showing the six hours between The Void’s open times. Additionally, a three second timer was added before one can warp to their island using /is. This is primarily due to the use of the command to avoid combat. The limit to how many repeaters players can have on their islands was set to one hundred, as there was no set limit beforehand. In addition to this, MCMMO ability messages were removed due to their appearance. Lastly, an issue with wild card spawners not redeeming was resolved.
Thus concludes The Run-Down for this week’s patch notes. If you’re interested, see the sections below for a more in-depth description of all the patches made this week! If you are about to embark on the journey below, we ask that you please secure your spacesuits and prepare for liftoff!
- The Void Timer: Corrected The Void timer to now display the proper amount of time (six hours) between The Void openings, where it was previously only displaying in one-hour increments. You can now enjoy The Abyss in a timely fashion!
- /island Delay: Added a three second delay when using /is, /island, or /islands. This was primarily done to prevent immediate logging out upon expiration of a combat log.
- Repeater Limit: Set a limit on the number of repeaters that can be present on one island. The limit was decreased from infinite to one hundred to decrease strain on the server.
- Wild Card Spawners: Fixed random, ‘Wild Card’ spawners purchasable in various shops. Previously, these spawners would not be able to redeem, but this has now been resolved.
- MCMMO Abilities: Removed the MCMMO ability announcements primarily due to their unlikeable appearance.
Unfortunately, as the Holiday Week came and went, no new content graced Aurora Skyblock for this week. However, the SpaceDelta Development Team has some fantastic new content in the works! This content will be available in the coming weeks, so make sure you stay tuned for that!
Another week has come and gone, and we hope it was a good one! If you celebrate Christmas, we hope you got everything you asked for! Most importantly, the SpaceDelta Team wishes you and your families health and happiness. We’ll see you in the New Year!
- Gaelen Moore