• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Allow default ranks to mine spawners

Vernxte

Suggestion: Allow everyone to mine spawners regardless of their rank.

Why it should be implemented: You shouldn't be expecting everyone to pay $6 USD to purchase a rank for the sole purpose of mining spawners and the lowest rank gives armour which you can obtain in 5 minutes or simply through winning it from a crate, even so, it is still bad. I understand it being a feature that you want to be bought from an owner's perspective, but please look through a player's perspective, because you are asking to remove something that is a core block and is used in every single factions server. $6 may be small for you, but it isn't for everyone and I'd really like to not spend $9 AUD and could have used it on something better, like 9 frozen cokes or 9 ham burgers.

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Helper
    I can see your reasoning however, the server needs to make some sort of money and if you can't buy it then you can't. The money we spend on the server goes towards making the server better! I disagree with your suggestion.

Vernxte

I can see your reasoning however, the server needs to make some sort of money and if you can't buy it then you can't. The money we spend on the server goes towards making the server better! I disagree with your suggestion.
    Fair enough, but you need to understand that i'm fairly sure Nine has a large enough budget, if I am not correct she did give out $500 on beta without making any money, but correct me if I am wrong since I didn't play in beta.

It's basically telling players you can't mine diamonds on a SMP server without paying $6. Microtransactions are fine, but these are the annoying ones, so you're telling us if we have a temporary underground base, only people with ranks are fine with mining them and people who decide they don't want to spend money on a game will be people who get raided without a chance of removing their spawners.

The server seems pretty well setup at the moment and I don't see any issues to improve and paying off the developers is something that I don't seem to be a problem for the owner.

All factions server i've previously played from small to big have enabled this feature, this is just creating an environment where the person who spends the most money wins, or in this situation, the faction who has someone who has spent $6.

I'm not broke and I can most certainly afford it, but I find it silly to pay $6 to mine spawners and don't talk about the rest of the perks, since to me they are useless and probably useless to nearly everyone who has played within 2 hours of the server.

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Helper
    Fair enough, but you need to understand that i'm fairly sure Nine has a large enough budget, if I am not correct she did give out $500 on beta without making any money, but correct me if I am wrong since I didn't play in beta.

It's basically telling players you can't mine diamonds on a SMP server without paying $6. Microtransactions are fine, but these are the annoying ones, so you're telling us if we have a temporary underground base, only people with ranks are fine with mining them and people who decide they don't want to spend money on a game will be people who get raided without a chance of removing their spawners.

The server seems pretty well setup at the moment and I don't see any issues to improve and paying off the developers is something that I don't seem to be a problem for the owner.

All factions server i've previously played from small to big have enabled this feature, this is just creating an environment where the person who spends the most money wins, or in this situation, the faction who has someone who has spent $6.

I'm not broke and I can most certainly afford it, but I find it silly to pay $6 to mine spawners and don't talk about the rest of the perks, since to me they are useless and probably useless to nearly everyone who has played within 2 hours of the server.
    I can see your points however, most big servers are the same. I highly doubt this will change mate but good luck!

TK1T

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Event Team
    This is a possible change. I will be keeping this thread open for the time being.