• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Accepted Allow faction fly for lower ranks or a separate buy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gamefuse

I think its hard to build and do things when I cannot fly, which is why we need to lower the faction fly rank to at least cadet. The reason why? Because it's kinda annoying how you have to spend $100 even with the current discount to be able to fly in your own territory. Which is why I would like faction fly to be at least available for more people. It doesn't need to be a lower rank make it something that you could buy on it's own.

Jxnsen

If it is on its own it's gonna be expensive. Fly gives a massive advantage to anyone. It would be cool if it was cheaper.

Gamefuse

What do you mean its only in your own land and if you go into combat it would instantly take off fly, it would only be used for building? Because there is no other way to use it.

Jxnsen

What do you mean its only in your own land and if you go into combat it would instantly take off fly, it would only be used for building? Because there is no other way to use it.
    /fly isn't just for your faction land though

Gamefuse

/fly isn't just for your faction land though
    Yea its not gonna be used for anything else as faction fly is only used in your own territory, if you used it right now its still only in your territory. Its not broken as you cant fly in other peoples territory or wild, you cant use it in pvp. So there is no need to have it that expensive.

Michael

Administration
    Staff Member
    Administrator
    Content Team
    Event Team
    Suggestion accepted. All ranks including default have access to faction fly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.