• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • How to make money on Factions Earth

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Helper
    Hello, SpaceDeltans!
    You may or may not know me but I am Jensen, a helper on SpaceDelta. Today, I will be teaching you how to make money on SpaceDelta Factions Earth.

| Stardust

Starting the list, we have Stardust. Stardust are an important part of Earth. Stardust aren't the best way of getting money as you can get much better items, but it can sometimes help you a lot. For example, if you go bankrupt you could sell your stardust to other players and that will give you good money quickly.

I spend my Stardust on Crate Keys or Random Spawners. The best source of Stardust is Witches but they are 1500 stardust to get. Do /Stardust to get all the commands.

| Small Farms

Small Farms prove a lot of use when you are starting up as a new faction. They are easy to make and it can make a lot of money compared to how much it cost for you to make the farm. These farms are easy to obtain when starting on SpaceDelta.

Some of these farms include: Sugar Cane Farms, Wheat Farms, Cactus, Nether Wart farms and more!

| Spawners

Iron Golem Farms are the best if you have a lot of them. As you need a lot, they cost a lot of money and you will have to invest more in other methods until you have enough money to get enough Iron Golems for you to make a lot of money.

Other Spawners also work, such as blazes, Enderman and Pigman. Manual grinders are also a good source of XP which you can use for enchanting at /Spawn.

| Larger Farms

In my opinion, this is the best way of making money at the current moment however, Spawners will overtake it when the map is out for longer. Larger Farms can include automatic Cacti and Melon farms.

I believe the best farm is cactus at the moment.

Thank you for reading SpaceDeltans!
    I hope that this guide was useful.
    If you have any questions, make sure to message me on any platform.
    Have a good day SpaceDeltans!

Last edited by a moderator: