• Join our Discord
  • Accepted Jxnsen's Suggestion

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Helper
    1. What is your minecraft username? DJ_Jxnsen
    2. What server is your suggestion for? (Currently only Factions) Factions Earth
    3. Briefly describe your suggestion in ten words or less. (This is for labelling purposes) Allow people to upgrade ranks instead of buying a new one completely.
    4. Give us a detailed explanation of your suggestion; include everything you can think of. Let's make a scenario. You have the Rookie rank and you'd like Cadet. To be able to get the next rank you currently need to buy Cadet. In my opinion, there should be a rankup package in the store where you can get a better rank for cheaper because you already have Rookie. So why pay the full price for Cadet?
    5. Why should this suggestion be implemented? How will it benefit the community? It will save the community money and it will make players be thinking I only need x amount of money to rankup!
    6. Describe how we should go about implementing your suggestion. Make new packages on the store for a rankup from Rookie to Cadet and all the other ranks which is cheaper than the full price rankup.

Gamefuse

It is a good idea but, remember celestial only gives you celestial kit so if you rank up you get every kit. Wouldn't that make it unfair to the people who didn't start buying from the bottom?

Gamefuse

It is a good idea but, remember celestial only gives you celestial kit so if you rank up you get every kit. Wouldn't that make it unfair to the people who didn't start buying from the bottom?
    You can spam kit claim on they way of ranking up or it could give you all the kits idk how it would work. But you can kit claim on the way up which is stupid.

Grapefruit

Administration
    Staff Member
    Administrator
    Nope, as you rank up kits get removed. If you have celestial kit you should also have the rank below it's kit but thats it

Gamefuse

Nope, as you rank up kits get removed. If you have celestial kit you should also have the rank below it's kit but thats it
    Yes i was imagining that they would remove kits but they already claimed the kits before what would happen?

Grapefruit

Administration
    Staff Member
    Administrator
    Yes i was imagining that they would remove kits but they already claimed the kits before what would happen?
    Well we would put a cooldown on the kits so that they can't redeem it again until the cooldown runs out, I don't think we really have a policy against them claiming kits after each rank upgrade though

Status
    Not open for further replies.