• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Denied Private Chests

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cand3

So faction members can make [private] on a sign and it would put the chest in your name so that no one else can take your belonging or if your worried about someone griefing you would be safe and not have to worry about it

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Helper
    So faction members can make [private] on a sign and it would put the chest in your name so that no one else can take your belonging or if your worried about someone griefing you would be safe and not have to worry about it
    This wouldn't work. How would someone raiding you get the chest? There is /f perms? This change perms of your recruits,members,mods and co leaders. This isn't needed and I don't see how it would work.

Cand3

This wouldn't work. How would someone raiding you get the chest? There is /f perms? This change perms of your recruits,members,mods and co leaders. This isn't needed and I don't see how it would work.
    It is there for members that just join or are just trying to steal that is what i man

Harrison_v

I know lots about factions, and the plugins that go with them. Subclaims are very useful because members can join hop on and take shit from people's private chests, Mod+ in the fac would be the only people able to open subclaims apart from the person who owns it. /f perms stops the entire fac from doing 1 thing, it's unfair.

Cand3

You can change the setting for opening chests for every role.
    And as I said what if they need something from a chest and they can’t get it it would delay progressing and it would also make it hard for you to keep changing perms but if there were private chests the members could just store there own personal items in there

TK1T

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Event Team
    Denied; Personal vaults are a thing, along with echests. You have enough room to hide (y)

Status
    Not open for further replies.