• Join our Discord
  • Suggestion | Factions - Changing the pet leveling configs

DanYxHD

User name: DanYxHD

What is your Minecraft username?
    xDxnY

What server is your suggestion for?
    Factions

Briefly describe your suggestion in ten words or less.
    Changing the pet leveling configs

Give us a detailed explanation of your suggestion; include everything you can think of.
    Right now i have a quid pet , a chicken pet and and iron golem so i know what you guys can add to them so they will be more fun to use / grind and not overpowered

Why should this suggestion be implemented? How will it benefit the community?
    It will give more reasons to farm in factions and use them

Describe how we should go about implementing your suggestion.
    What is the reason of a pet leveling? that is what i though when i first got my squid pet . I didn't experience all the pets so i can't say anything about the pets that i don't have so i will talk about the ones that i have . The chicken pet : Right now he gives me speed 1 every time i have it in my hotbar ( even tho sometimes it has some glitches with the effect duration and saying it about all the pets that give buffs) i think that you guys can improve it with a new leveling system for them when it reachs a certain level ( you guys need to decide that ) it can make it speed 2 and after another certain level it can get the ability ,when right click , to give speed 3 for some seconds so it wont be too OP. The Squid pet : this was my first pet and i had it for a pretty long time and it gives water breathing but if you guys do the same with a new configured leveling system , you guys can add to it that after leveling it can give night vision when its in water or '' swim like a squid'' when you right click for a period of time . I cant really say anything about the iron golem pet because i didn't really have the time to use it because i just got it a few days ago , if you guys will consider this idea , i will try to come up with an idea for the IG pet . Hope you guys will like this idea ! <3

Jxnsen

Moderation
    Staff Member
    Helper
    I like your idea. I think a information thread on pets would be a good idea also.