• Join our Discord
  • Suggestion | Factions Earth - Buff Spacepod Rewards Or More Rare Crates

Violet

User name: Violet

What is your Minecraft username?
    Accompanying

What server is your suggestion for?
    Factions Earth

Briefly describe your suggestion in ten words or less.
    Buff Spacepod Rewards Or More Rare Crates

Give us a detailed explanation of your suggestion; include everything you can think of.
    The meteor crates are really bad, there are 20 crates and 17 of those will be meteor crates. I usually find 2-3 lunar crates, there has been a rare time once or twice where I've found nova crates and there was 1-2 those rewards are really good.

You should either add more lunar/nova crates to the total 20 crates. Or you can buff the meteor crates by A LOT. Most rewards you get from those crates are kits, spider, chicken or cow spawners, tier 1 stardust/money/xp shipment.

Why should this suggestion be implemented? How will it benefit the community?
    This suggestions should be implemented cause right now spacepod is not great at all. It would encourage more players, to go to it if you buffed them.

Describe how we should go about implementing your suggestion.
    You should buff the meteor crates and add more lunar/nova crates to the spacepod.

Jxnsen

I agree that Spacepods should be buffed. However, I think that a minimum player amount should be added to stop people getting all the rewards. There must be competition in pvp.

Violet

I agree that Spacepods should be buffed. However, I think that a minimum player amount should be added to stop people getting all the rewards. There must be competition in pvp.
    I mean yeah of course, server kinda died out so a lot players left. Some factions had tons of alts so that would bypass it. There isn't any pvp cause again there are no players.