• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Suggestion | Factions - I recommend / Suggest that the starter balance is $500 or $1000 because as a new player on the server it is hard to get starte

McHackLines

User name: McHackLines

What is your Minecraft username?
    McHackLines

What server is your suggestion for?
    Factions

Briefly describe your suggestion in ten words or less.
    I recommend / Suggest that the starter balance is $500 or $1000 because as a new player on the server it is hard to get started and from previous experiences people get demotivated when they can't make money.

Give us a detailed explanation of your suggestion; include everything you can think of.
    I think you should start out with money because as a new player you start with 0$ and that is hard to get started with. And if you are a new player the first thing you think off is making money so if you started with enough money to make a farm then people will be more motivated to play.

Why should this suggestion be implemented? How will it benefit the community?
    New players will want to play and make money and carry on working hard. But when you start with $0 you could go mine or do something like that but most people don't think about that and just want to make money straight away.

Describe how we should go about implementing your suggestion.
    Change the start out balance to $500 and if that works keep it as that if it doesn't then change it to $1000 also this is just a suggestion so i am not to sure but thanks for reading.

earl

CR Director
    Staff Member
    With about 10 minutes of playtime, you can earn a further 2-3k from completing achievements such as walking and playtime.

Jxnsen

I believe this was removed to stop people sending the money to their main account when logging in with alts. Thanks for the suggestion but I think -1